Monday, November 12, 2007

Boy & Girl twins at Holmby Park

I was at Holmby Park this morning at around 11 a.m. when a nanny came with boy/girl twins. I noticed her right away, as we also have b/g twins, but more because she was being really rough with them. The whole time she was there she had a scowl on her face & was jerking the kids around & speaking really harshly towards them. The poor babies looked so bewildered & sad. I tried to make friendly contact with her so I could get info but she basically brushed me off & moved to another area of the playground with them.

I was with a friend who also noticed her & remarked on her behavior.
She gave us a very uncomfortable feeling as she seemed really irritated & rough with the children who were doing nothing at all & were only 15 months old (the only info I could get from her). In my opinion, this is a woman who does not enjoy being with children & I would be devastated to know that my babies were being treated that way.

Babies: boy & girl 15 months old, blonde hair. Girl in pink sweater, boy in blue pants & orange long sleeve T. Both walking w/ assistance. Combi black & tan, side by side stroller.

Nanny: Maybe mid-thirties, heavy set, Hispanic. Spoke only Spanish
with the babies but understood when I asked how old they were.
Wearing a navy short sleeved T & blue & white Nike sneakers. Short black hair in pony tail.

I HIGHLY suggest to all parents that you have someone your nanny doesn't know check on your children when she takes your children out......many people show their true colors when they think the parents aren't around!

No comments: