Saturday, November 03, 2007

TAYLOR at Burbank Park

Dear mommies,
It has come to my attention through a VERY reliable source that on
Thursday, November 1st at about 9:30 a.m., a little boy, named TAYLOR,
about 2 and a 1/2 years old, dressed in a Buzz Lightyear (Halloween)
costume was at Burbank Park with his nanny and a group of other nannies
and children. My source observed Taylor having an physical altercation
with another child (as toddlers do!), and the nanny grabbed him, began
hitting him and yelling at him calling him a "bad boy!", etc. Clearly
this child needed redirection - NOT physical or verbal abuse!!! My
source took it upon herself to step in and try to redirect the nanny,
who not only became defensive toward my source, but the other nannies
came to her defense as well. My source observed Taylor very upset and
unable to console. As a mother, I cannot imagine this happening to my
child with the person whom I intrust their care with!!! If ANY of you
have an idea of who this child belongs to, PLEASE forward this
information to the parents.

No comments: